Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-01 Origin: Site
Camping by the sea is a very interesting activity, but do you know how to choose a suitable beach tent? Do you know what goods need to bring? Do you know what precautions to take when pitching a waterproof camping tent? It does not matter if you do not know, Green Camping will tell you in detail.
How to choose a beach tent?
1.A double-layer tent with reduced air resistance will allow you to live more pleasantly. It has a ventilation curtain so you can enjoy the sea air while inside the tent. With a water-resistant carpet, air cushions, a chilly coat, a life bell, a post, and a string.
The materials for the outer tent, canvas bottom, and inside the tent will be indicated in the tent handbook. Do you know what materials 210D Oxford fabric, 420D Oxford cloth, PVC Oxford cloth, PE bottom, waterproof PU, and other Oxford cloth represent? Almost all tent materials were resistant to treated canvas or silicone rain cloth decades ago, despite the fact that it may fulfill the criteria of being weatherproof and heavyweight!
2.In general, polyamide 210D Oxford cloth is light and comfortable, waterproof, sun-proof, strong, supple, wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant, making it ideal for climbing and trekking campers. 420D Oxford material is stronger and more durable than 210D Oxford textile, making it ideal for creating big tents for vehicle overnight or local group use.
3.PVC Oxford cloth: is made of polyvinyl chloride and may boost strength and heat resistance while also providing elasticity and ductility. Oxford fabric has little strength, is not waterproof, and is not sun-resistant. With the combination of PVC coating and Oxford fabric has produced the features of industrial Oxford cloth, allowing Oxford cloth to be used more widely.
4.Silver-coated material, can protect against UV/sunlight. Mainly used for leisure beach tents, sun tents, advertising tents, etc.
5. Some ultra-lightweight tents are becoming increasingly popular. Unlike prior nylon and polyester fabrics covered with a PU coating to ensure waterproofing. It is covered with silicon (silicone) technology, thus the weight is significantly lighter, but the price is substantially greater.
Essential items for camping at the beach
1.Line: there is a lot to organize for glamping with young, so we suggest traveling or borrowing a car from a friend. Not only is it handy to transport various items, but it is also convenient for your children to drink water and use the restroom in the middle of the journey.
2. Live: it is advisable to choose a standard beach tent with two side of windows. A tent with only one vent at the top may be overly stuffy. In terms of sleeping air mattresses, we advocate inflatable (playing into the air) rather than self-inflating. As a result, it is required to indicate the pump, which might be a manual foot pedal. However, electric is highly suggested, and it can be inflated as well as deflated, and it can be attached to the cigarette lighter. Inflatable beds, water toys, and inflatable boats are quite useful. I propose an inflatable cushion, a fleece sleeping bag, or a beach towel blanket. Because cotton is a comfortable material to use, the negative is that it is difficult to clean on the sand.
3. Washing: essential toiletries It's no surprise that I'm here to suggest a basic shower. In truth, it is a black water bag with a water outlet that holds around 20 liters. Fill the water in the morning, place it on the beach, and the water is warm two hours later (the water is hot in good sunny weather). It is quite handy to offer a shower to youngsters who have enough floundering in the ocean; of course, adults may also utilize oh.
4. Toilet: although there are normally public restrooms, they are occasionally too far away or overcrowded. In this instance, waiting for public restrooms is really inconvenient. You may buy a vehicle plastic toilet online that is roughly the same size as a house toilet. With a 20-liter water tank that has been pre-filled with water. Using a flush is really convenient.
5. Food: anti-mosquito things to bring enough. Bring headlamps, with (quick-drying/waterproof) clothes, beach towel, shoes, hats, cameras, cameras, helicopters (in the sudden arrival of the tsunami temporarily used) parachutes, flares, multi-purpose knives, hovercraft, life jackets, sunglasses, sun protection, umbrellas, swimsuits, goggles, ear plugs, nose clips, oxygen tanks, food, drinks, medicine, cooking utensils, fish nets, fishing rods, communication equipment and so on.
Notes on camping at the beach
1. Weather: the first thing to consider when going camping at the beach is the weather. Because the beach is most susceptible to weather, you must check the local weather before you go, and try to avoid rainy days or erratic seasons.
2. Site selection for tenting: in the highest point of the historical tide 3 meters away, the wave swimming and tidal water can not reach the zone. The terrain is flat, the surrounding terrain should be shorter than the waterproof camping tent set up zone, in the rain can not flood the zone. No grass, no trees from the grass trees 1 m 5 beyond the best, in harmful animals, pests difficult to attack the place. Choose a zone without rocks or other dangers above the place where you can not fall down and hurt, preferably surrounded by flat land. Do not be too far from the crowd, in case of danger can be rescued in time.
3. Waterproof: because the beach is a little bit wet, especially after the rain, the sand will become very hard because of moisture, so camping at the beach, it is recommended to buy a thicker beach tent, while the water can be isolated from the moisture.
4. Rainproof: rainproofing is an important issue to consider when camping. If you think it is likely to rain that night, you should make sure that your camp and tent are protected from rain. In addition to choosing a good campsite, it is necessary to dig flood ditches, reinforce the tents and enhance the rainproof performance. For example, you can cover the tent with rainproofing plastic sheet, raincoat, etc., and place various travel goods in the tent, etc. Rain should be observed in the camping before the weather changes, often travel out more observation more experience will master is a big lament.
5. Back shade: if a need to live more than two days of camp, in good weather conditions should choose a back shade place to camp. Such as under the trees and on the north side of the mountain, preferably towards the sun, rather than the sunset. In this way, if you rest in the daytime, the tent will not be too hot.
6. Lightning: in the rainy season or more lightning areas, the camp should never be set up on the high ground, under high trees, or on relatively isolated flat ground. That is easy to attract lightning strikes.
Do you know how to distinguish between 3 season tent and 4 season tent? Do you know the benefits and shortcomings of each of them? Green Camping will tell you them in detail. 3 season tentIt is mainly used in spring, summer, and autumn. It has three main advantages.1. LightweightIt uses lightweight
Do you know that the tent poles and textiles used in tarps must be carefully chosen to meet specific requirements? Do you believe that all canvas textiles are exactly the same? Green Camping will inform you thoroughly. Selection of tent poles1. Steel pipe: high-frequency welded pipe is mostly utiliz